Thursday, August 31, 2006

-injured-

haha. ok so holidays are kinda fun. but i think i'm gonna stuck at home for like 4-6 days. haha. i sprain my ankle 2 times. same leg

the 1st time i sprain it. i was like ok let it heal after 2weeks i sprain it again. so tdy i decided to find a healer.

(convo was in chinese)

uncle: xiao di what happen?
me: i sprain my leg in the morning
uncle: wah lucky u come n see me early. if tml ur leg v hard to heal alr. go lie down on the bed.


so i did as he said. with the thick aura of chinese oil, i felt something was wrong. haha

uncle: wait ah. later i rub ur leg pain must say.
me:ok

uncle rubs.
me: wah uncle pain la.

uncle rubs harder. i have no choice. super xin ku. i endure endure endure. then he as me to turn with my back facing up.

then he rubs the damn super pain part. wah. i almost rip my shirt apart.
the few mins seems like few hrs la. seriously i think nx time i shd just let it heal on its own. haha. now my leg looks like ba zhang.

luckily my sis recently added GOONG to her korea drama collection. so i can watch it for the nx few days.

quote of the day
[you can have a thousand futures, but only 1 past]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home