Saturday, July 22, 2006

-1 mth to final sem exams-

haha. for my term 1. my results are erm quite bad. haha. so now the 40% of final examz i must take 30+% haha.

my pract work was alright. but my IPC pract test i think i made some careless mistakes in my calculation. hoho. see how. bio pract on thurs must study my gram staining.

so many tests nx week. shd start studying soon. haha.

heard lee hak boon forced mrs long to quit. although some nv taught me before. but she's a gd caring tchr. i'm not her student but she answers my qn no matter what. sad. chs lost many gd tchrs. like terence goh, lim chiew her, n perherps many more. but lee hak boon also built a new image for chs. the gentleman thing. haha. i dun see any effects of it though. chs always produces gentleman.

ok. i shd start doing my tutorial hmwk. or else my maths tchr might call my mum. haha.

quote of the day
[may the force be with you]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home