Saturday, June 03, 2006

-stay or go?-

my mum asked on friday if i object to go to usa to live. i think santiago. she said that her company is interested in posting her there to work. n she might want to bring me along. my sister has a scholarship contract that tied her down so she cant go.

she kept asking me. n i really dunno. there's alot of things here tt is worth for me to stay but sometimes changes are essential for one's growth. dunno.

anw tdy i have a new working friend. she's pretty but a bit too old. 20. i'm 17. haiz. wasted. haha. joking.

erm not so bored now. can chat with her. then have mass chat with other promoters. its finding fun from work.

i have a new nickname in robinsons. Sumo. Apparently given by my 2 new colleague.
1st i look jap. 2nd i'm big sized. haha. quite tired now.

not sure if i shd study or not. since i'm going off y study? but then i dunno y i'm having my books on my desk n i'm reading them maybe my heart dun want me to go but my mind does.

listening to a song weiren sent me goodoo dolls lris city of angels

quite nice. it describes what i'm going thru now.

quote of the day
[follow my heart or mind]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home